Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Thursday 29 August 2013

Insearch of the sea.

It's three summers since I have seen the sea.
Tuesday I sealed the patio and it would be four hour before it could be walked on so with it promising to be a dry day with sunshine I decided we would go to Cleethorpes (it's only 1hour 45 down the road)
When we got there the tide was out and when the tide goes out at Cleethorpes I mean it goes out.
I was determined to have a paddle in the sea when we set off but had to make do with just getting my feet wet. Una on the other hand was determined not to.







The water just barely covered my toes.
I was all alone then someone walking past took my photo.
The sea is behind me possibly another half mile.
Where I'm stood at at the moment if the tide was to come in it would just about cover my thights
brrrrr. Una is down on the jetty waiting for me so I never got to the sea.
Next time I will go to Bridlington the sea does not go out very far there.




No comments:

Post a Comment