Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Friday 1 March 2013

Roaming starts this month.


Rotherhams newest build Rotherham Central Railway Station.

This will be the starting point for many a day trip in the future. Traveling by public transport is a sociable event you get to meet people from all walks of life.
One tip I will give anyone:- take some fishermans friends or any other strong flavoured sweet because you do come across some very smelly people!
I find generally train travellers to be cleaner than bus travelers but bus travelers are more chatty.

I don't know if it's an age thing or whether road users (car drivers) are getting crazier but I'm not liking driving the car anymore. I've slipped into that let someone else take the strain of driving thing, everyone is in a hurry and I don't have a rush in me as long as I get there I'm happy.

One thing I must do, I have to go to the coast I've not seen the sea for two summers.

No comments:

Post a Comment