Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Thursday 7 March 2013

Good neighbour.


Trees are OK but sometimes they are a bit of a nuisance. The ones at the bottom of my garden were becoming just that, blocking sunshine out. Last summer the trees were casting a shadow way down over the garden passed my greenhouse which I think affected my tomato crop.
So at the back end of last year I asked my neighbour if he would have them lowered. He agreed with me and set a contractor on, the thing is we have had to wait until now for a slot to get the job done.


The christmas tree near my greenhouse I trimmed back a fortnight ago using my ladders and a pruning saw on a broom handle.
 

These two really knew their job and to watch them climb with safety ropes and chainsaws was amazing. They made it look so easy I would have loved to have a go but my knees wouldn't stand it.


The dull photos were taken yesterday Wednesday foggy day and the brighter photo was taken today Thursday. Honestly this winter has been a long cold winter and promising more to come this weekend.
It will be well into April before things get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment