Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Saturday 1 June 2013

Time to plant out.

 Time to plant out I need some room in the greenhouse for my tomatoes and some other things I'm wanting to start off.
Pumpkins ready to go in, not much chance of frost now that it's June.
 Runner beans up and running this is a first for me I don't usually set them off in the greenhouse but we are behind with the season.
My strawberries are well in flower, the potatoes starting to show and the onions are well on their way. 
 Eight foot canes the runners will be at the tops in no time at all.
The pumpkins are in, the canes are only markers so that I know where the root are when I feed them.
Pumpkins run wild once they start growing.
Next gardening blog most likely will be harvesting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment