Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Monday 20 May 2013

Things in the greenhouse.

Three trays of pumpkins= 18. Four trays of runner beans= 24. I don't usually start my beans off in the greenhouse but March and April were so bad weather wise the allotments are a good six weeks behind. None of the potatoes I have planted are showing yet, makes me wonder!
Two trays of courgettes= 12, Three trays of varies sun flowers= 24
My show onions are ready for planting out, my leeks are still pretty weedy but are starting to thicken up.
Eight begonias that I bought last week I will not dare to plant them out until June. We can get frost right up to the end of May here so tender plants need the protection of the greenhouse.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! We have been enjoying our strawberries out of the garden; lettuce too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home grown are the best ever, glad you got to eat some before you leave for home! Not long now.

    ReplyDelete