Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Sunday 1 July 2012

Yesterday at Wakefield.

If we let the weather keep us in we would never go out.

This is the bridge over to The Hepworth Wakefield it's an art gallery, not my kind of thing, I like things to look like what they are, not rubbish pretending to be art. I will not go in again.

I liked this someone had made in the boatyard out of scrap, at least it made me smile!

This is The Flying Scotsman, it must be the most famous name of any train in the world. It's the first time I have seen it in my life, and it was just by chance. It was standing in the station when we were going home, had I have been 14 I would have thought all my birthdays had come at once. Train spotting was something we all did as kids and to cop a namer we were over the moon. Must stop reminiscing it's a sign of old age. 

No comments:

Post a Comment