Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Wednesday 18 July 2012

The day looked promising.

 7.15am 12th July looks like it's going to be a nice day for a change, that dream ended at 9am. It clouded over but remained dry.
 Later on the same day we went for a walk down the fields, it's the first time I've been down since we lost our Blue.
 To my surprise all the horses and cattle have gone, there is no livestock in any of the fields!
It looks like the man that has bought the land is just letting it go dormant, it's a puzzle. There will be plenty of hay if he cuts the grass, we'll see what happens later.

1 comment:

  1. Dave, I am so sorry about your weather. I would probably shrivel up and die without the sun.

    I will hope for sun for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete