Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Thursday 21 August 2014

The Club.

The group Mahogany Newt.


Another trial, it's not an age thing I have never liked hard rock heavy metal head banging music and I have not changed. I am not going to go to the club anymore to see a band for a long time!
I will go to see solo artists and duos or anyone that sings with backing tapes, music that I can understand.
There were many people in the club that appreciated the group but many people also walked out during the performance us two being amongst them.

There are lots of clubs to choose from in the area, drinking alcohol is an option none alcohol drinks are available.
Drink driving is frowned upon and very costly if you are caught over the limit. It is wiser and safer for all to drink pop and leave alcohol alone.
Drink driving offense carry an automatic minimum twelve months driving ban and a fine.
Don't drink and drive is the message. 

No comments:

Post a Comment