Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Job done.

Yesterday was stormy, wind and rain no chance to do anything so I took the day off.
Today promised sunshine and the odd shower, as there was plenty of blue sky between the rain clouds I risked getting stuck in. The old bath came in handy to mix the mortar in (never throw anything away too soon).
Halfway through Una called me the dinner was ready so I knocked off for half an hour.
Then straight back to work, pointing up and finished.
Next job, taking the gatepost out knocking the grotty bit of a wall down and re-swinging the gate.
I can't wait, then again I might take Una for a day trip somewhere!
My dad told me a man that works for nowt is never out of work, true words dad but money is no good to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment