Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Saturday 14 June 2014

The road trip Huddersfield to Rawmarsh via Penistone.

Joining the A629 Penistone Road for the journey home, I never come home the same way that I go,
mainly because I get lost and take my direction from the sun, if it's raining I get really lost.
Usually I travel from pub to pub.
Emley Moor Transmitter in the distance to our left coming home southward we have made a circular
journey with Emley Moor in the centre.
 Approaching Wortley village.
On the A629, Halifax Road heading towards Rotherham/Sheffield.
The village shop.

 
This junction is an accident black spot.
 Just left the A61 approaching Chapeltown.


Most pubs serve good food.




Almost home.
 Heading towards Greasbrough.

 Over the Tops to Rawmarsh.


 Haugh Road.
Dale Road.
 Kilnhurst Road almost home.

  This is one of the old school no food served here, just lots of drink.



No comments:

Post a Comment