Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Hi Jen.

Hi Jen, I started this project just out of interest, a Californian House build. Our houses are built of bricks and mortar or concrete, so as yours are made of wood and cladding I was fascinated. Over half through the project I hit a problem. Photoworks transferred there business to Shutterfly, who mixed all my photos up so I had a lot of sorting out to do. Anyway I think I got things back in order so I've left well enough alone! This is the only way I can share the project with you as I don't know your E mail address or zip code. Anyway click on the link I hope you like it, if not I will remove the post if you wish me to. Dave.

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2CbtGLdyzaO0A

No comments:

Post a Comment