Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Thursday 23 December 2010

More central heating problems.

Tuesday 8am got a phone call, our Stuart " Dad my boilers not working
can you see to it, I'm going to work." Well I'm good but I don't mess with
Gas! I phoned five gas fitters up before I got one that was available. He
spotted the problem right away, It was the exhaust fan that had seized up.
He fitted a new one and everything was fine, the old one was sixteen years
old so it hadn't done bad. That was a long story told short, it took all day.

While I was round at our Stuarts I could not miss the fact that his hot water
header tank overflow was dripping, there was ice all over the place.
I couldn't believe he'd not said anything about that to me.
So Wednesday I went shopping for parts and fitted them, no more drips.
I did get a thank you.

You can just make out the leakage in the bottom right hand corner.

The old valve above. The new valve below.




No comments:

Post a Comment