Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Friday 17 December 2010

Central heating problem.

The problem, a siemens 3 port valve 3pmp-v22. The hot water part worked
OK but the heating part didn't, the switch that controls the actuator, I think
that is that little green thing had burnt out. What ever, it had stopped doing
it's job.

This model of valve and actuator come all as one, which means you have
to drain the system to change the valve.

The old valve conected to the system.

The vew valve, a siemens cmv322 complete valve actuator. This model
has a removable actuator, it can be removed without disturbing the
rest of the valve or draining the system.

Above the actuator detached from the valve, note the four spring clips.

Above the valve with the actuator detached.

The new valve connected to the system. A slight mistake made but put
right later.

All back together and working perfect.
All ready for the next cold spell.




4 comments:

  1. How did you change this part? I fix cars for a living and it looks quite easy except for the electrical side and draining the system. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some genuinely prime posts on this website , bookmarked . china heat floor mat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Overall, politicians are split on the issue of whether Twitter is more for business or personal use. The first thing is the fact that you can build up quite a large following of people. china heating cable

    ReplyDelete
  4. The following time I learn a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I imply, I know it was my choice to learn, but I actually thought youd have one thing fascinating to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you may fix should you werent too busy searching for attention. china heating cable

    ReplyDelete