Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Thursday 21 July 2011

First week over.

This is the outside of the hospital I am attending for my cancer treatment, Western Park in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.


This is the team in my corner, they are full of confidence and at the same time fill me with confidence.

This is the room and equipment that is used in the treatment of cancer.

This is me showing off. When I am having the treatment for real, my trousers are down to my thighs and my shirt is up to my ribs. The laser beams you can see are used to position me in the same place every time I go. The rays are fired first from the left side then the top, finally from the right. The whole process takes less than a minute.


Trousers up for modesty's sake.



The radiotherapists station and double doors to the theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment