Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Wednesday 30 June 2010

The last day of June.

Out with the old.
In with the new.

Yesterday I took the old fire place surround out, then today
we had a new one fitted. I fitted the old one myself 28 years
ago, who would believe I have actually paid someone to fit
the new one! There are more regulations now, it's had being
a DIY man, you are not allowed to mess with gas or electrics.
I think I will chuck my tools away!!!!!!!
I was a real cowboy but I was good.
Next thing a new carpet and then a new three piece suite all
before August.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm impressed! I installed a ceiling fan before going out west, and I was pretty proud of myself. Of course, I didn't have to do any wiring or anything, so it was pretty much just sticking the thing into the ceiling. But for me it was a pretty big job!

    ReplyDelete