Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Tuesday 30 March 2010

In the greenhouse.

Plugs or Seed! I like to grow from both, plugs are easier to handle and
save time. If you only want a few plants plugs are ideal, pot them on and
they grow like wildfire.
Growing from seed is better if you want a lot of the same plants. I always
grow my leeks, pumpkins, tomatoes and bedding dahlias from seed.
I also grow cabbage and sprout from seed, reason being I don't want to
catch clubroot from someone. That disease stays in the ground seven years.






1 comment:

  1. We've finally planted some flowers. They look great! We'll send you some pictures. We planted from flowers that we bought that were already in bloom--I suppose it's sort of a cheater method but it works for us since we're rookies! =)

    ReplyDelete