Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Friday 5 March 2010

The first day this year.

The start of the day, off to Doncaster.
Yesterday started cold after a night of 26'F. There wasn't much
doing so we decided to have a pop to Doncaster on the train.
When we got there the sun started to shine and the day warmed up.
I thought I could make better use of the day in the allotment, so home we came.
After dinner I put the tiller and generator in the car and off I
went to the allotment. The soil was easy to work, not at all sticky
just nice and crumbly. In three hours I had turned both allotment over.
I hope this signals the end of winter!
When I arrived at the allotments one of my mates shouted me over to
see a rat he had caught. I DO NOT LIKE RATS, this one was the biggest
I have ever seen. He also told me that the fox had been on the allotments
and that it had killed 14 ducks and a goose belonging to Mick the Irishman.
I don't have any livestock they are too tying. I need my freedom!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment