Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Thursday 9 July 2009

Our back yard.

A typical English summers day, cloudy with a threat of rain. The only thing out of order is the NE wind it usually blows from the SW.
Every day is washing day save Sunday.
I love gardening and being outdoors. If I have to stay in for any reason I'm like a bear with a sore head.
My best window box so far. I love working in the garden but very rarely sit and admire my work. I prefer going in the parks and gardens of the big houses round and about and admiring there work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dave, I know what you mean about not sitting back and admiring the garden. I often think I should make time to do that. Perhaps I should take up smoking a pipe as I remember my granddad used to smoke a pipe of brown twist while admiring his handy work in the garden. Bob

    ReplyDelete