Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Friday 3 June 2016

My friends from Yorba Linda visited us today. 3/6/16.

 Met up at the Railway Station Doncaster.

At home outside and in, after eating and talking and a visit by our Steven we went off to Wentworth,
 



 The new cover girl for the book Black Diamonds, The Rise and Fall of an English Dynasty.

 
I got special permission to go here with my friends from America from the Estate Manager.
This is something really good a real privilege not granted to many infact I don't know of
anyone that has ever been granted it.
 


Well it was a fantastic day loved them, loved us, love Yorkshire I know for sure they will be back.
Welcome anytime.
So long for now Jenny & Jeff, not goodbye. 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. We had such a wonderful time. You both were so much fun. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Until next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time is a must. Loved meeting you both you are great people.

    ReplyDelete