Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Thursday 22 October 2015

This time I could only stand and watch.

I was talking to my neighbour last week about his trees and how they were casting a long shadow over the gardens. With that he just said I'm thinking of lowering them or even getting them cut down, cut down would be a blessing I said. I love trees but in the right places countryside or forests.
I even offered to help but he did not want any, he was setting professionals on.

 The before and after shots.

Young legs, I must admit I'm too old for that game.

Time for a smoke and a minute.

This was the first signs of things to come, I just hoped they were going down to ground level.
My hopes were answered, they took them all the way down I am a very happy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment