Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Lucky day.

Today I left my bag in the toilets at Tesco it contained my wallet, camera, phone and change purse. The man in the photo handed it in to costumer services fully intact.
The face of a honest man thank you.
It all happened because I did something out of the norm. Before we went out this morning I put my knee supports on (my thighs have given me some stick lately) just to see if it made a difference. While walking round Rotherham one slipped down my leg to my ankle I hadn't put it on tight enough so I had to seek out some toilets to adjust things.
I made for Tesco supermarket but the toilets were closed for cleaning so I asked a supervisor to open the disable toilet if she would. This was my downfall there was no pegs to hang things on so I put my bag on a waste bin, dropped my slacks adjusted my knee straps used the toilet washed my hands and left. Walking down the first aisle I realized something was missing, my bag I almost died.
Straight back to to the toilet I went with very little hope. Then I heard my name come over the intercom someone had handed my bag in. Lucky me!!!!!  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this was your lucky day! Thank goodness for honest people! It sort of gives me hope for humanity whenever something like this happens. Glad you recovered your things!

    ReplyDelete