Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Spring is not far away.



The first signs that winter is almost over, for me is when the Camellia rose in our back garden starts to bloom. It might snow before the month is over but it will not stay for long.
Life should get back to normal for me now, I have finished all my work in our Stevens new abode it is now up to him to make it a home! It has been a long tedious job much longer than expected but with it being winter it gave me something to do to pass the time.
I am now looking forward to getting my new knees at the end of April, then I should be walking pain free, all being well touch wood and all that stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dave. Thank you for your concern for Kyle. He is doing well I think but still needs healing. I think Lindsay has a facebook account. I don't think Kyle does. His spirits are good although I worry about him getting down because he won't be mobile for a while.

    Beautiful flowers. I'm glad winter is almost done.

    jenifer

    ReplyDelete