Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Tuesday 1 November 2011

9.30AM Phone call.




Mum, I've had a crash! "are you alright?" " yes" "What's happened, where are you, is anyone else involved?" "No! I've had a blow out, gone through the hedge and finished up in a field on the way to Brampton!" " We're on our way".
When we got there I could not believe my eyes, how the car had not rolled over I don't know, the field is at least four feet lower than the road.
Our Stuart is one very lucky man. Lucky there wasn't anything coming the other road and lucky it was a Hawthorn bush and not a tree in his path.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dave. So glad he is ok. :)
    Such a nice comment on my last post. Thank you. I have had a great year. Life is full here in California. I am glad you enjoy my blog. I truly love documenting our lives. Hope your holidays are wonderful.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew, I' so glad that Stuart was OK. That was a blessing. Looks like he was definitely watched over.

    ReplyDelete