Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Wednesday 3 August 2011

I've been idle.

I have never before let my spark plugs get in such a state, the one on the left is almost burnt away, the one on the right is OK. Years ago I doubt the one on the left would have sparked. Modern cars are fantastic the only thing wrong with them is they are almost impossible for the layman to maintain, nowadays it's all diagnostics and computer programing. The one job you can do is change the plugs, and I have left it for over a fortnight to do it, I must have been running on three cylinders most of that time. Years ago with the old ignition system it was automatic to change the plugs and points just before winter set in, because in those days it was hit or miss whether the car would start or not on a cold morning, now with electronic ignition no such problem. Must remember plugs wear out.

No comments:

Post a Comment