Things we see and do.

See us on You Tube.
sandoiler.
maclad007.

Sunday 5 September 2010

Motion sickness.

Travel bands work for me!

I have suffered with travel sickness all my life.
When I was a child I could not travel very far on
a bus before I was sick, I am no different now, this
I proved yesterday. No I wasn't sick just very close.

Yesterday we decided to have a pop to Selby.
We set off to Doncaster by train, then on to Selby
by bus.

For a trial I didn't put my travel bands on, just
to see what the effect would be. Six mile out of
Doncaster at Askern I had to get off the bus before
I made a fool of myself. After half hour my belly was
OK, so I put the bands on, caught a return bus to
Doncaster and decided no more trials.
For me the bands work. Well worth a try for anyone
that has the same problem.

1 comment:

  1. I've always wondered about those bands. Good to know they work. Thanks for the clinical trial! (Patrick's Mom)

    ReplyDelete